- Actor Ken Jeong jeered for brutal halfcourt shots during Game 1 of Nuggets-Heat NBA Finalsby Scott Thompson on June 2, 2023
"The Hangover" star Ken Jeong was seen at halfcourt during Game 1 of the NBA Finals between the Nuggets and Heat attempting to make a shot, but it did not go as planned.
- Blaming banks for the environment is not good businessby Adonis Hoffman on June 2, 2023
The future for many banks is inextricably tied to their policies and practices on climate, energy and the environment. And that portends more risk than reward.
- Manhunt on for suspect who shot 2-year-old boy, older family member, police sayby Chris Pandolfo on June 2, 2023
Indiana police are searching for 35-year-old Robbie L. Perez of Columbus, who is suspected of shooting two people including a 2-year-old boy and relative.
- Nevada Gov. Joe Lombardo vetoes measure criminalizing fake electorson June 2, 2023
Joe Lombardo, the governor of Nevada, has rejected legislation that would have criminalized falsely stating that a losing candidate won a certain state.
- Biden critics accused of 'pouncing on' president's fall at Air Force Academy: 'Talking point for Republicans'by Jeffrey Clark on June 2, 2023
While reporting on President Biden falling at the Air Force Academy commencement on Thursday, some media outlets accused Republicans of "pouncing" on the incident.
- New Mexico's AG sues manufacturers of ‘forever chemicals’on June 2, 2023
The attorney general of New Mexico and the state’s Environment Department has filed a lawsuit against 21 companies that produced or distributed forever chemicals.
- US lawyer Kimberly West appointed chief prosecutor at office linked to European Union war crimes courton June 2, 2023
Kimberly West, an American lawyer, will serve as the chief prosecutor in the Specialist Prosecutor's Office in Kosovo. She currently works for a Boston law firm.
- Steve Garvey, 10-time MLB All-Star, considering US Senate bid in Californiaby Ryan Morik on June 2, 2023
Steve Garvey, a 10-time All-Star, 1974 NL MVP, and 1981 World Series champion, is considering running for the United States Senate in 2024.
- Nick Saban headlines SEC contingent headed to Washington DC to vouch for NIL regulationby Ryan Morik on June 2, 2023
Alabama head football coach Nick Saban and SEC commissioner Greg Sankey will be headed to Washington, D.C., next week in efforts to regulate NIL.
- Ohio Republican lawmakers push for revised school voucher programon June 2, 2023
A revised school voucher program being pushed by Republicans in Ohio would give taxpayers money to send kids to private and religious schools, or fund homeschooling.
- NASA to send original work by US Poet Ada Limón to Jupiter's moon Europaon June 2, 2023
Famous U.S. Poet Ada Limon wrote a poem in honor of NASA's upcoming mission to Jupiter's moon. The poem is called “In Praise of Mystery: A Poem for Europa."
- Rosalynn Carter diagnosed with dementia at 95: What to know about the condition in the ‘oldest old’by Melissa Rudy on June 2, 2023
Rosalynn Carter, 95, wife of former President Jimmy Carter, has been diagnosed with dementia. Diagnosis and risk factors are very different for people in their 90s, a doctor explains.
- How DNA identified Australian family man as escaped US fugitive who murdered his parentsby Rebecca Rosenberg on June 2, 2023
DNA evidence confirms that a dead Australian family man was a U.S. fugitive who fatally shot his parents in Omaha, Nebraska, in 1958, in a dispute over their car.
- Senate OKs bipartisan debt ceiling bill, AI drone simulation kills operator and more top headlineson June 2, 2023
Senate OKs bipartisan debt ceiling bill, AI drone simulation kills operator and more top headlines
- Border Patrol medical staff didn’t review 8-year-old migrant’s health conditions before her death: 'Upsetting'by Elizabeth Pritchett on June 2, 2023
An internal investigation by the U.S. Customs and Border Protection after the death of an 8-year-old migrant revealed contracted medical staff did not review the child’s health history.
- Catholic theologian blasts LA Dodgers for honoring fake drag queen nuns: 'Absolutely offensive'by Maria Lencki on June 2, 2023
Theologian and former Catholic priest Jonathan Morris calls out the Los Angeles Dodgers for honoring a drag queen group that mocks the Catholic faith on "The Story."
- Often divided Supreme Court shows unity in protecting this fundamental rightby Robert Delahunty on June 2, 2023
Even with a Supreme Court sharply divided over questions of race, religion and government power, the justices came together to re-affirm the most basic of constitutional freedoms.
- DC library plans Children's Pride Parade for 'all kids 0-18': 'We want this to be an event for every family'by Lindsay Kornick on June 2, 2023
The Daily Signal obtained fliers from the DC Public Library that revealed plans for an upcoming LGBTQ pride parade on Saturday that will target children and minors under 18.
- Elementary school used Planned Parenthood sex ed materials that included puberty blockers & pubic hair artby Alexander Hall on June 2, 2023
An elementary school in Washington state reportedly used sex ed material from Planned Parenthood that included pubic hair art and information about puberty blockers.
- Biden's fall at Air Force commencement draws concern, mockery: 'This isn't fair to anyone'by Lindsay Kornick on June 2, 2023
Several Twitter users were shocked and disgusted at the recent video of President Biden falling onto the floor after giving a speech at the U.S. Air Force Academy.
- 'His Leadership Has Been Crucial': Riley Gaines Endorses Ron DeSantis for Presidentby Paul Bois on June 2, 2023
Swimmer Riley Gaines, an outspoken advocate against transgender athletes in women’s sports, has officially endorsed Republican Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis for president.
- Senate Votes to Approve Debt Ceiling Bill, Averting Defaultby Paul Bois on June 2, 2023
The U.S. Senate voted to approve the "The Fiscal Responsibility Act of 2023," averting a potential default on the national debt.
- NBC’s Ben Collins: Joe Biden Fall Not ‘Important’by Jordan Dixon-Hamilton on June 2, 2023
NBC reporter Ben Collins suggested the fall President Joe Biden took on the stage at the U.S. Air Force Academy graduation ceremony Thursday was not a topic “important” enough to discuss.
- Howard University Professor Calls on U.N. Tribunal to Make Reparations to Black Americansby Elaine Mallon on June 2, 2023
A Howard University law professor petitioned a United Nations (U.N.) tribunal to pay every black American $5 million in reparations — a proposal that would not need taxpayer approval.
- 'Let Me Fix That': Alabama Gov. Kay Ivey Corrects ESPN Reporting on Law Banning Men in Women Sportsby Paul Bois on June 2, 2023
Republican Gov. Kay Ivey called upon ESPN to correct its reporting on a new law in her state that will ban men from women's sports.
- Trump on Biden Cognitive Concerns: I Don't Think You Should Joke About Itby Pam Key on June 2, 2023
Former President Donald Trump said Thursday on a Fox News town hall that he told host Sean Hannity to stop joking about President Joe Biden's cognitive capacity.
- Howard Dean: DeSantis 'Is Not a Nice Guy' -- His Disney Feud Is Insaneby Pam Key on June 2, 2023
Former Democratic National Committee chairman Howard Dean said Thursday on CNN's "Anderson Cooper 360" that Gov. Ron DeSantis (R-FL) is not a good presidential candidate because he was "not a nice guy."
- WATCH: Blue Jays' Anthony Bass Booed After Posting Video Endorsing Target, Bud Light Boycottsby Paul Bois on June 2, 2023
Crowds in Toronto greeted Blue Jays pitcher Anthony Bass with a chorus of boos after he apologized to the LGBTQ community.
- J.D Vance And Elizabeth Warren Forge Rare Alliance On Important Legislationby Frank Schaefer on June 2, 2023
The following article was written by Frank Schaefer and first published on 100 Percent Fed Up: J.D Vance And Elizabeth Warren Forge Rare Alliance On Important Legislation Two lawmakers from opposite sides of the aisle and even moreso, the ideological spectrum, forged a rare alliance on the To read the entire article, click here: J.D Vance And Elizabeth Warren Forge Rare Alliance On Important Legislation
- Psaki: Republicans Are 'Comfortable' with Biden Because He Is an Old White Manby Pam Key on June 2, 2023
Former White House press secretary Jen Psaki said Thursday on MSNBC's "The ReidOut" that the Republican base is "comfortable" with President Joe Biden because he is an older white man.
- Kentucky Poll: Trump-Backed Daniel Cameron Tied with Democrat Gov. Andy Beshearby Jordan Dixon-Hamilton on June 2, 2023
Kentucky Attorney General Daniel Cameron (R) is in a tie with Democrat Gov. Andy Beshear, according to the first Cygnal survey taken after Cameron secure the Republican gubernatorial nomination.
- HUGE! Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene Announces Release Of January 6th Tapesby Frank Schaefer on June 2, 2023
The following article was written by Frank Schaefer and first published on 100 Percent Fed Up: HUGE! Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene Announces Release Of January 6th Tapes On Wednesday, Representative Marjorie Taylor Greene (R-Ga.) teased the release of the long-anticipated ‘January 6’ tapes that will give the To read the entire article, click here: HUGE! Rep. Marjorie Taylor Greene Announces Release Of January 6th Tapes
- Senate Passes Debt Ceiling Bill To Avert Default Ahead Of ‘X-Date’by Daniel Chaitin on June 1, 2023
The Senate passed bipartisan legislation Thursday night that aims to avert a U.S. debt default. After a series of amendments failed, the upper chamber voted 63-36 to send The Fiscal Responsibility Act to the White House where President Joe Biden is expected to sign the bill. Senate leaders quickly lauded the bill’s passage while taking shots at ...
- BREAKING: Union Thugs Dealt MAJOR Blow In 8-1 Supreme Court Decisionby Frank Schaefer on June 1, 2023
The following article was written by Frank Schaefer and first published on 100 Percent Fed Up: BREAKING: Union Thugs Dealt MAJOR Blow In 8-1 Supreme Court Decision On Thursday, the Supreme Court delivered a blow to unions after members of the Teamsters damaged property in an organized To read the entire article, click here: BREAKING: Union Thugs Dealt MAJOR Blow In 8-1 Supreme Court Decision
- Japan: AI Systems Can Use Any Data, from Any Source - Even Illegal Onesby Allum Bokhari on June 1, 2023
While other countries are mulling where to put the brakes on AI development, Japan is going full steam ahead, with the government recently announcing that no data will be off-limits for AI.
- Twitter Employee With History Of Chiding White People Announces Exitby Daniel Chaitin on June 1, 2023
A Twitter employee who works in “brand safety” with a history of making derogatory posts about white people is leaving the company, the employee said on Thursday. “[T]oday was my last day at the bird app,” said a post from Maie Aiyed from an account that is verified as being affiliated with Twitter. today was ...
- Breitbart Business Digest: The Case Against Recession Is Buildingby John Carney on June 1, 2023
The bones of the U.S. economy are looking good as we hurtle toward the warming months.
- Coons: 'It'll Be Tough' to Do Budget Process with Cuts in Debt Limit Billby Ian Hanchett on June 1, 2023
On Thursday’s broadcast of the Fox News Channel’s “America Reports,” Sen. Chris Coons (D-DE) said that the debt limit bill does push Congress to follow the appropriations process, but doing so will “be tough to do so with the reduction
- ATF Reaffirms No 2A Rights for Drug Users, Bringing Spotlight Back on Hunter Biden's Purported Gun Crimeby AWR Hawkins on June 1, 2023
The spotlight is on Hunter Biden's purported crime again after the ATF's St. Paul office reaffirmed the agency's position that state laws legalizing the recreational use of certain drugs do not remove gun prohibitions against the users of said drugs as long as federal law continues to identify the drugs as illegal.
- Chicago Mayor Brandon Johnson Applauds $51M for Migrants Against Objections from Taxpayersby John Binder on June 1, 2023
Chicago, Illinois Mayor Brandon Johnson (D) is celebrating the City Council's approval to spend $51 million on newly arrived border crossers and illegal aliens -- against objections from local taxpayers who said their needs are being put last in favor of foreign nationals.
- Elon Musk Responds To Twitter Restricting ‘Sensitive’ Daily Wire Film, Candace Owens Fires Back With Pointed Questionby Ryan Saavedra on June 1, 2023
Twitter owner Elon Musk responded late on Thursday to his platform’s restricting The Daily Wire’s “What Is A Woman?” by calling the hit documentary “sensitive content” and saying that the company’s systems would be updated tomorrow. When the entire hour-and-a-half documentary was uploaded to Twitter at 8:13 p.m., the film was quickly restricted and received ...
- Dodgers Celebrate Gay Pride Month with Rainbow Tweet Amid Backlash over Hosting Anti-Catholic Drag Queensby Warner Todd Huston on June 1, 2023
The Dodgers are all-in for Gay Pride Month and posted a large rainbow "LA" on Twitter on Thursday as Gay Pride Month begins.
- Dozens Of Children Go Missing In Cleveland In Just Two Weeks In Disturbing Trendby Frank Schaefer on June 1, 2023
The following article was written by Frank Schaefer and first published on 100 Percent Fed Up: Dozens Of Children Go Missing In Cleveland In Just Two Weeks In Disturbing Trend Police in one of the largest cities in the United States have reported a disturbing uptick in missing children for To read the entire article, click here: Dozens Of Children Go Missing In Cleveland In Just Two Weeks In Disturbing Trend
- Trump Expresses Sympathy After Biden's Fall: 'Well I Hope He Wasn't Hurt'by Kristina Wong on June 1, 2023
Trump expressed sympathy for Biden upon learning that he fell after delivering the commencement speech at the Air Force Academy.
- China and India Received Record Amounts of Russian Crude in Mayby John Hayward on June 1, 2023
Data from two top ship tracking firms revealed that shipments of Russian crude oil to China and India, Russia’s top two buyers, rose by ten percent in May to hit record levels despite the Biden administration’s pleas to cut down on Moscow’s prodigious income stream by respecting sanctions and price caps.
- Report: Hunter Biden's Attorneys to Use Pro-2A SCOTUS Ruling to Avoid Prosecution on Possible Gun Chargesby AWR Hawkins on June 1, 2023
A source who spoke with the New York Times said Hunter Biden's attorneys are considering using the SCOTUS Bruen ruling to overcome any gun charges that might be brought against him.
- Twitter Restricts Launch Of ‘What Is A Woman?’; Top Company Official Resignsby Ryan Saavedra on June 1, 2023
Twitter restricted the launch of The Daily Wire’s hit documentary “What Is A Woman?” on the platform Thursday evening after Elon Musk, the company’s owner, said earlier in the day that attempts to restrict the film were a “mistake” and would be “fixed.” Daily Wire co-CEO Jeremy Boreing revealed in a lengthy Twitter thread Thursday ...
- UBalt Prof. Claims New ‘Little Mermaid’ Cast Not Diverse Enough, ‘Turn All White Characters Black’by Joshua Klein on June 1, 2023
Disney’s new Little Mermaid shows that Hollywood “still has the need to shy away from Blackness, even in diversity efforts,” according to a University of Baltimore professor
- Exclusive: Jim Banks Asks Pentagon to Ban All Drag Queen Shows on Military Basesby Kristina Wong on June 1, 2023
Banks and others are demanding the Pentagon clarify its policy on drag queen shows, to include issuing guidance to ban them on all bases.
- Poll: Majority Republicans Believe Trump Has Better Chance to Win 2024 Election than DeSantisby Hannah Bleau on June 1, 2023
A majority of Republicans believe former President Donald Trump has a better chance to win the 2024 general election than Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis, a recent LX News/YouGov poll found.
- MS-13 Gang Members, Released into U.S. by Feds, Among Illegal Aliens Charged with 15-Year-Old Boy's Murderby John Binder on June 1, 2023
MS-13 gang members, released into the United States by federal officials, are among five illegal aliens charged with murdering a 15-year-old boy in Frederick County, Maryland.
- Sununu Gives Update On Decision Timeline To Enter 2024 Race; Hammers Trump, Touts DeSantisby Daily Wire News on June 1, 2023
New Hampshire Governor Chris Sununu said during an interview Thursday that he will make a decision about whether he is going to throw his hat in the ring for the 2024 Republican Party presidential nomination. Sununu made the remarks during a Fox News interview on “America’s Newsroom” with co-anchors Bill Hemmer and Dana Perino. The ...
- Exclusive - Rep. Jim Jordan: 'Number One Goal' to End Reauthorization of FBI Spy Powersby Sean Moran on June 1, 2023
House Judiciary Committee Chairman Jim Jordan (R-OH) told Breitbart News in an exclusive that his "number one goal" this year is to block reauthorization of what is known as the "crown jewel" for the intelligence agencies.
- Pentagon Cancels “Family-Friendly” Drag Show at Nevada Air Force Base, Declaring it is “not a suitable use” of Federal Fundsby Amber Crawford on June 1, 2023
The following article was written by Amber Crawford and first published on 100 Percent Fed Up: Pentagon Cancels “Family-Friendly” Drag Show at Nevada Air Force Base, Declaring it is “not a suitable use” of Federal Funds The Pentagon has canceled the “family-friendly” drag show that was scheduled to be held at the Nevada Air Force base To read the entire article, click here: Pentagon Cancels “Family-Friendly” Drag Show at Nevada Air Force Base, Declaring it is “not a suitable use” of Federal Funds
- Cartel Gunmen Leave Three Human Heads near Mexican Army Base in Cancunby Ildefonso Ortiz on June 1, 2023
A group of cartel gunmen left three severed human heads and a narco-banner next to a military base in Cancun. The gruesome crime scene comes as rival cartels fight for control of the lucrative local drug distribution, trafficking, and money laundering businesses in the region.
- Joe Biden Takes Huge Fall on Stage at Air Force Academy Graduation by Wendell Husebø on June 1, 2023
President Joe Biden took a huge fall on the stage at the U.S. Air Force Academy graduation ceremony Thursday.
- BREAKING: Biden Takes Big Fall on Stage at U.S. Air Force Academy Graduation [VIDEO]by Amber Crawford on June 1, 2023
The following article was written by Amber Crawford and first published on 100 Percent Fed Up: BREAKING: Biden Takes Big Fall on Stage at U.S. Air Force Academy Graduation [VIDEO] President Joe Biden took a big tumble on stage Thursday during the U.S. Air Force Academy commencement ceremony. While walking To read the entire article, click here: BREAKING: Biden Takes Big Fall on Stage at U.S. Air Force Academy Graduation [VIDEO]
- Harvard Hires Failed Ex-Chicago Mayor Lori Lightfoot to Teach Public Health and Leadershipby Warner Todd Huston on June 1, 2023
Former Chicago Mayor Lori Lightfoot has found her soft landing with a new gig as a teacher at Harvard’s T.H. Chan School of Public Health.
- EXCLUSIVE: House Bill Will Restore Vital Emergency Medical Coverage for Seniors, Says Rep. Arringtonby Bob Price on June 1, 2023
A bill pending in the U.S. House of Representatives would restore Medicare coverage for seniors utilizing freestanding emergency centers. The Medicare coverage for these facilities expired on May 11 with other Covid-related regulations. U.S. Representative Jodey Arrington (R-TX) filed a bill to restore this coverage that is vital for seniors, especially those who live in rural communities.
- California County Judge Robbed Right Outside Court House In Soros-Backed Prosecutor’s Districtby Tim Meads on June 1, 2023
Just how dangerous are areas where a Soros-backed prosecutor serves? Well, to put it in perspective, even county judges are getting robbed at gunpoint in the courthouse parking garages in District Attorney Pamela Price’s Alameda County. On Thursday, Kron 4 reported that local police confirmed that three masked individuals carrying firearms mugged a judge heading ...