- Florida authorities seize hundreds of pounds of illegally-obtained berries, arrest 15 suspects: policeby Andrea Vacchiano on September 27, 2023
Indian River County Sheriff's Office in Florida recently arrested 15 suspects in connection to illegal berry harvesting. The suspects have been targeting saw palmetto berries.
- Heat's Jimmy Butler says Bucks should be probed for tampering after Damian Lillard tradeby Ryan Morik on September 27, 2023
Damian Lillard was traded to the Milwaukee Bucks Wednesday in a blockbuster deal, and a member of the Miami Heat alleged some questionable activity.
- John Fetterman Based? ‘Chinese Government Should Own ZERO Agricultural Land in Our Country’by Danielle on September 27, 2023
Senator John Fetterman (D-PA) said the United States should take back Chinese-owned agricultural land. Really? I wouldn’t believe it unless
- UFC fighter wins bout after bringing Bible into cage, says company 'gives me freedom to be who I want to be'by Ryan Morik on September 27, 2023
UFC fighter Bryce Mitchell praised the company following his victory on Saturday night after he brought a Bible into the octagon, saying he is able to express himself freely.
- Keanu Reeves' girlfriend Alexandra Grant shares details of their romance and 'falling in love as an adult'by Lauryn Overhultz on September 27, 2023
Alexandra Grant opened up about her relationship with Keanu Reeves in a new interview. The artist and the "John Wick" star first debuted their romance in 2019.
- Man pulled from water by fishing crew after falling nearly 40 feet from tanker into Boston Harbor diesby Sarah Rumpf-Whitten on September 27, 2023
A man who had fallen nearly 40 feet from a tanker ship into Boston Harbor died, officials said. The man was initially rescued from the waters by a nearby commercial fishing crew.
- Booking photos released for teens accused of intentionally killing ex-police chief in hit-and-runby Rebecca Rosenberg on September 27, 2023
Las Vegas police released the booking photos of two teens charged with murder for deliberately ramming a car into a retired California police chief who was on his morning bike ride.
- Who is Jason Billingsley, accused of killing Baltimore tech CEO Pava Marie LaPere?by Adam Sabes on September 27, 2023
Baltimore police accused Jason Dean Billingsley, 32, of killing Pava Marie LaPere, who was a tech CEO and was named a Forbes 30 Under 30 recipient.
- Remains of Colorado missing mom Suzanne Morphew found three years after disappearanceby Adam Sabes on September 27, 2023
Officials with the Colorado Bureau of Investigation say they have found the remains of Suzanne Morphew, who went missing during a bike ride on Mother's Day in 2020.
- DOJ ordered Hunter Biden investigators to 'remove any reference' to Joe Biden in FARA probe warrant: House GOPby Brooke Singman on September 27, 2023
The House Ways & Means Committee released whistleblower documents Wednesday that Republicans say show a “clearer connection" between President Biden and Hunter Biden businesses.
- What is on Dana Perino's mind ahead of the 2nd Republican presidential debate?by Dana Perino on September 27, 2023
Dana Perino is one of three moderators for the second Republican presidential debate, which will be broadcast live from the Ronald Reagan Presidential Library on Wednesday at 9 pm ET.
- (WATCH) Interview With Former Police Detective Who Handled Hundreds of SIDS Cases, Vaccines to Blame?by Danielle on September 27, 2023
Vaccine Safety Research Foundation founder Steve Kirsch said he interviewed a former police detective in a major U.S. city who
- GOP infighting over Ukraine aid threatens to derail defense spending bill a fourth timeby Elizabeth Elkind on September 27, 2023
Disagreements over Ukraine funding in the defense spending bill could mean it fails for a fourth time.
- Texas family repeatedly attacked by out-of-control pig: 'Prisoners in their own home'by Andrea Vacchiano on September 27, 2023
An out-of-control pig reportedly attacked a Texas family Monday and Tuesday. Kingsland resident Wendy Goldstein said the animal kept coming back and even entered her home.
- Musk says ‘America is going full Joker’ after watching people loot stores in Philadelphiaby Greg Wehner on September 27, 2023
X CEO Elon Musk replied to videos posted to his platform Tuesday night of alleged looters, mostly teenagers, ransacking several stores in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania.
- Schumer declines to say whether Menendez should resign amid federal bribery chargesby Jamie Joseph on September 27, 2023
Senator Majority Leader Chuck Schumer on Wednesday refrained from calling for Sen. Bob Menendez's resignation amid federal corruption and bribery charges.
- Matt Damon, wife Luciana sizzle in Miami Beach, 20 years after meetingby Caroline Thayer on September 27, 2023
Matt Damon and his wife Luciana Barroso hit up Miami Beach without their kids, looking happy and showing off their toned bodies.
- Will the FDA Ban Life-Saving Drugs? Stock Up Now!by Noah on September 27, 2023
The power of the big government bureaucrats at the Food and Drug Administration (FDA) was felt by millions of Americans
- NHL assistant GM suffers ‘catastrophic brain injury’ amid ALS battle, wife revealsby Paulina Dedaj on September 27, 2023
Calgary Flames assistant general manager Chris Snow suffered a "catastrophic brain injury" after going into cardiac arrest on Tuesday, his wife said on social media Wednesday.
- Usher Planning 'Tastefully Dressed' Pole Dancers During 2024 Super Bowl Halftime Showby Warner Todd Huston on September 27, 2023
A source close to pop singer Usher claims he intends to have "tastefully dressed" pole dancers as part of his 2024 Super Bowl Halftime show.
- 'AGT' judge Heidi Klum shares if she'll play matchmaker for recently single Sofia Vergaraby Stephanie Giang-Paunon on September 27, 2023
“America’s Got Talent" judge Heidi Klum shared with Fox News Digital if she plans to set up Sofia Vergara on a date and who she predicts will be the winner of the competition show.
- Former Assistant U.S. Attorney Who Prosecuted J6 Defendants Accused of Violent Stabbing Attackby Danielle on September 27, 2023
Patrick Douglas Scruggs, a former assistant U.S. attorney at the U.S. Attorney’s Office in Tampa, was arrested and booked into
- GOP senators rail against Biden administration's handling of border security amid spending talks: 'Bulls---'by Jamie Joseph on September 27, 2023
GOP senators condemned Democrats and the Biden administration over the current migrant crisis, vowing to address border security in upcoming funding negotiations.
- Minnesota murder suspect mistakenly released from Indiana jail captured after two weeks on the runby Louis Casiano on September 27, 2023
A murder suspect mistakenly released from a Minnesota jail this month has been captured in Indiana, authorities said Wednesday after a two-week manhunt.
- GOP fundraising platform WinRed touts uptick in new donors amid contentious primary raceby Jessica Chasmar on September 27, 2023
WinRed says it has 1.4 million donors so far this year, and that 38% are new donors, up three points from 35% during the 2022 election cycle.
- Actor Dax Shepard Says It's 'Insane' That Joe Biden Is the Country's 'Best Option': It's So Embarrassing'by Alana Mastrangelo on September 27, 2023
Actor Dax Shepard says it's "insane" that President Joe Biden is the "best option" to run the United States. "It's so embarrassing, I'm not willing to lie about that," the Idiocracy star said.
- Kevin McCarthy: There Will Be a Government Shutdown If Biden 'Stays on the Sidelines While Our Border Is Destroyed'by Hannah Bleau on September 27, 2023
There will be a government shutdown if Joe Biden "stays on the sidelines while our border is destroyed" Kevin McCarthy (R-CA) told reporters.
- 5 Major Claims from the FTC's Lawsuit Against Amazonby Lucas Nolan on September 27, 2023
Amazon faces a major legal challenge as the FTC unveils its 172-page lawsuit, alleging the e-commerce giant of employing anti-competitive practices and exploiting merchants on its platform.
- Is the U.S. Army Considering a Military Draft?by Danielle on September 27, 2023
In a document titled “A Call to Action: Lessons from Ukraine for the Future Force,” the U.S. Army War College
- Chris Cuomo: Biden 'Literally Flew Over' Ohio Town Still Suffering from Toxic Chemical Spillby Pam Key on September 27, 2023
Tuesday on NewsNation's "Cuomo," anchor Chris Cuomo criticized President Joe Biden for "literally" flying over East Palestine, OH, instead of stopping to address the aftermath of the hazardous chemical spill caused by the derailment of a Norfolk Southern train eight months ago.
- Nolte: Thanks to Donald Trump, GOP Closes Empathy Gap With Democratsby John Nolte on September 27, 2023
Thanks to Donald Trump, Republicans have closed the gap with Democrats on the number of people who say the GOP cares about people like them.
- CVS to Close 900 Stores Nationwide, Here’s Whyby Danielle on September 27, 2023
CVS Pharmacy announced it will close approximately 900 stores nationwide by the end of 2024 due to increases in shoplifting.
- Elon Musk To Join Ben Shapiro For X Space Panel Discussion With Jewish Leadersby Daily Wire on September 27, 2023
Daily Wire Editor Emeritus Ben Shapiro announced he will co-host an X Space, interviewing Tesla and X owner Elon Musk on Thursday at noon EST. The announcement comes on the heels of Musk’s clash with the leftist Anti-Defamation League (ADL). I’ll be talking with @elonmusk, along with my co-host @arilamm and a panel of esteemed ...
- Court Doc: Hunter Lived in California When Chinese Partners Wired Money to Joe Biden's Delaware Addressby Wendell Husebø on September 27, 2023
Hunter Biden did not reside with his father in Delaware when his Chinese business partners wired money to Joe Biden's address, court documents show.
- California Faces Legal Challenges After Imposing Dozens Of Gun Control Measuresby Brandon Drey on September 27, 2023
Pro-gun owner groups immediately served a lawsuit to California officials after Democrat Gov. Gavin Newsom signed nearly two dozen anti-gun laws on Tuesday — which were designed to control concealed-carry rules and impose a new tax on firearm and ammunition sales. “This is just the latest assault on our rights in California,” Erich Pratt, senior ...
- Nobody Wants to Use Mark Zuckerberg's X/Twitter Clone 'Threads'by Lucas Nolan on September 27, 2023
Mark Zuckerberg's Threads, the social media platform launched by Facebook (now known as Meta) as a "sanely run" alternative to X/Twitter, is grappling with a significant decline in user attraction, ranking it near the bottom of the most popular social media platforms. A new analyst report has revealed that the troubled platform ranks only ahead of social media also ran Tumblr for user acquisition.
- ‘Having Children Saved Me’: Angelina Jolie Opens Up About ‘Darker’ Times Amid Brad Pitt Divorceby Katie Jerkovich on September 27, 2023
Angelina Jolie opened up about how having children “saved” her from being pulled into what she called “darker” places amid her very public divorce from actor Brad Pitt and the custody battle that ensued for years afterward. During the 48-year-old actress’ interview for Vogue’s digital cover story, the “Eternals” star and mom of six said ...
- Airline Captain Becomes Incapacitated During Flight’s Descentby Danielle on September 27, 2023
The captain of an Austrian Airlines flight started to feel unwell and became incapacitated during descent into Vienna, according to The
- WATCH: Alabama State Wide Receiver Arrested for Punching Security Guardby Paul Bois on September 27, 2023
Jacob Freeman, wide receiver for Alabama State, has been arrested for allegedly punching a security guard.
- Ahead Of Debate Showdown, DeSantis Ally Slams Vivek For Copying Obama Speechesby Spencer Lindquist on September 27, 2023
The super PAC backing Florida Governor Ron DeSantis is taking aim at Vivek Ramaswamy just hours before the pair are set to meet on the debate stage with a video of him lifting campaign rhetoric from former President Barack Obama. The video from Never Back Down begins with Ramaswamy saying he was “leaning into” the ...
- Kari Lake: “They Tried To Bribe Me!”by Noah on September 27, 2023
Patrick Bet-David delivered again with an incredible 2-hour interview with the one and only, Kari Lake. Lake delivered too. She
- Trump Fraud Case: Democrat Judge, Democrat Prosecutor, Democrat Cityby Joel B. Pollak on September 27, 2023
Former President Donald Trump, two of his sons, and two of his employees were found liable for fraud Tuesday in a case brought by an elected Democrat prosecutor before an elected Democrat judge in a staunchly Democratic city.
- Jim Jordan Sends Letter To Fulton County DA: ‘Advancing A Political Cause And Her Own Notoriety’by Virginia Kruta on September 27, 2023
Rep. Jim Jordan (R-OH) fired off a letter on Wednesday to Fulton County District Attorney Fani Willis, voicing concerns about her “prosecutorial conduct” and how it appeared to be an exercise in “advancing a political cause and her own notoriety.” The House Judiciary Committee, which Jordan chairs, shared a copy of the letter via X, ...
- CIA Smuggled Anthony Fauci Into Headquarters to “Influence” Probe, Committee Claimsby Danielle on September 27, 2023
According to the Select Subcommittee on the Coronavirus Pandemic, the Central Intelligence Agency (CIA) snuck Anthony Fauci into headquarters to
- Stabbing Suspect In Road Rage Incident Identified As Ex-Federal Prosecutorby Daniel Chaitin on September 27, 2023
A Tampa man identified as a former federal prosecutor is a suspect in a Florida road rage stabbing incident that took place on Tuesday morning. Authorities arrested Patrick Douglas Scruggs, 38, on charges of aggravated battery, aggravated assault and armed burglary, according to the Tampa Bay Times. Records show he was released from jail after ...
- 'Fix the Playing Field Dammit!': Neil deGrasse Tyson Yells at Host During Debate over Trans Athletes in Women's Sportsby Warner Todd Huston on September 27, 2023
Popular science booster Neil deGrasse Tyson has been going all-in for male born athletes competing against women.
- Donald Trump's Lawyers Hit Back at Special Counsel Jack Smith's Gag Order Requestby Kristina Wong on September 27, 2023
Donald Trump's lawyers hit back in response to special counsel Jack Smith's request for a gag order to stop Trump from talking about the January 6th-related case against him.
- Joe Biden Visits Striking Auto Workers in Michigan for 12 Minutes Before Jetting Off to Elitist Bay Area Fundraiserby Nick Gilbertson on September 27, 2023
President Joe Biden visited with striking autoworkers in Michigan for only 12 minutes Wednesday before jetting off to a Bay Area fundraiser.
- Survey: Nikki Haley Emerges to Second Place in New Hampshireby Hannah Bleau on September 27, 2023
Former South Carolina Gov. Nikki Haley emerged to second place in the early primary state of New Hampshire, while Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis has slipped by double-digits in the past few months, a Saint Anselm College Survey Center (SACSC)/New Hampshire Institute of Politics (NHIOP) survey found.
- Cleveland Bishop’s New LGBT Student Policy Attacked By Democrat Mayor, Some Catholicsby Mairead Elordi on September 27, 2023
The bishop of the Catholic diocese in Cleveland, Ohio, faced harsh criticism from the city’s Democratic mayor and even some Catholics this month for his new policy on LGBT students. Bishop Edward Malesic announced the new policy late last month. The policy applies to students at 79 elementary schools and five high schools in the ...
- Judge Rules Texas Law Shielding Minors From ‘Sexually Oriented’ Performances Violates First Amendmentby Leif Le Mahieu on September 27, 2023
A federal judge on Tuesday blocked the implementation of a Texas law banning “sexually oriented” performances in front of minors. Judge David Hittner of the Southern District of Texas said that the law violated the First Amendment and chilled free speech in the state. The ruling blocks a law signed by Republican Governor Greg Abbott ...
- Ibram X. Kendi’s Grift Catches Up With Himby Ben Shapiro on September 27, 2023
You remember Ibram X. Kendi. He’s a genius. How do I know he’s a genius? He’s such a genius that he actually won a MacArthur “genius grant” in 2021. The grant was a $625,000 no-strings-attached fellowship honoring his “exceptional creativity, scholarly achievements, gift for communicating his antiracist work and ideas with diverse audiences.” Boston University ...
- Colin Kaepernick Sent Letter to Jets Asking to Be Placed on Practice Squadby Paul Bois on September 27, 2023
Former SF 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick has sent a letter to the New York Jets for an opportunity to be on its practice squad.
- Migrant Surge in Texas Border Town Outpacing Haitian Crisis of 2021by Bob Price and Randy Clark on September 27, 2023
An estimated 1,500 mostly Venezuelan migrants entered the small border town of Eagle Pass, Texas, during the late evening hours on Tuesday. The latest group of migrants to surrender to authorities brings the eight-day total of migrant crossings to more than 16,000. It took ten full days in September 2021 for 15,000 mostly Haitian migrants to ford the river during the infamous immigration surge in Del Rio.
- ‘God Will Make A Way’: Christian Homeschool Family Holds Out Hope After Biden Admin Moves To Deport Itby Zach Jewell on September 27, 2023
A Christian family of nine who fled persecution in Germany and moved to the United States in 2008 was stunned when immigration agents told it to prepare for deportation after 15 years of life in America, but the remains hopeful that “God will make a way” for them to remain in the country they have come to love.
- North Korea Expels Fugitive U.S. Soldier Travis Kingby John Hayward on September 27, 2023
U.S. officials said on Wednesday that U.S. Army Pvt. 2nd Class Travis King is back in American custody after the North Korean regime expelled him.
- Mass Psychosis: How Villains Become Heroes In The Mediaby Candace Owens on September 27, 2023
Since releasing my docuseries “Convicting a Murderer,” one question I have been asked is, when did I become interested in true crime? While I have always liked true crime stories, this docuseries is about more than just crime. It’s about why society turns villains into heroes, how the media manipulates stories, and how lies become ...
- Pete Buttigieg: ‘Cars Are Going Electric, With Or Without Us’by Virginia Kruta on September 27, 2023
U.S. Transportation Secretary Pete Buttigieg said Wednesday that cars were “going electric” whether the people were ready to go along with them or not. Buttigieg made the comments during a CNN appearance — in response to a question about President Joe Biden’s visit to speak with striking auto workers on the United Auto Workers (UAW) ...
- ‘Lighten Up About The Knives’: Britney Spears Defends Video Of Her Dancing With Butcher Knivesby Katie Jerkovich on September 27, 2023
Britney Spears said people need to “lighten up about the knives” after she posted a video of her dancing around while holding two large butcher knives, which sparked concern from some fans about her mental stability. In a video on Tuesday on Instagram, the 41-year-old pop star wrote that people should “Lighten up about the ...
- Americans Favor GOP To Democrats On Economy By Widest Margin Ever In Pollby Tim Pearce on September 27, 2023
The Republican Party has the largest edge ever over Democrats with voters on the economy, according to a new poll. An NBC News survey released Tuesday shows the GOP with a 21-point lead over the Democratic Party when it comes to who Americans trust more to handle the financial system. The difference is the largest ...